Although extremely durable, when handling and storing Green Post™, take a few simple precautions.
- Do not drop or dump Green Post™ products when unloading.
- Do not pick up the wrapped/barrier area of the post with a forklift or crane.
- Take all normal precautions to not damage the lumber material when handling. Do not use chains to unload material.
- Protect the wooden posts by keeping them off the ground when storing on a jobsite.
- Always protect the wrapped/barrier area from excessive heat.
- Do not apply banding on the wrapped/barrier area of the posts.
Never install a damaged Green Post™.
WARNING: Do not walk on the wrapped/barrier area of the post to prevent and to avoid accidents from slipping.